Abstract submissions are being sought for next year's Thriving Women conference, to be held in Hahndorf on February 21-22.
Hosted by Women Together Learning, the 2022 conference theme is The Impact of Us, and seeks to acknowledge and foster the impact women have on their own lives, businesses, communities and industries.
The theme has four focus areas - building strong foundations, future frameworks, cultivating curiosity and the power of storytelling - with abstracts to be about one of these areas, and be presented in the conference.
Benefits of being a presenter, as listed on the website, include :
- An opportunity to show your industry expertise to conference delegates and sponsors.
- Access to a discounted ticket for the day of your presentation or for the full conference.
- Opportunities to share your contact details with delegates.
- Presenters receive an evaluation report incorporating feedback from delegates at your presentation.
- Presenters are provided with a social media tile acknowledging their selection that that can use to promote themselves and their buisness.
- Inclusion in the Conference Handbook and a short description on the website.
- Promoted on WoTL and Thriving Women 2022 social media platforms.
- Access and license to any photographs and recordings taken during your presentation to use within presenters' own business promotion.
"Presenting at WoTL's Thriving Women 2022 Conference is a rewarding opportunity for all leaders directly or indirectly connected to Agriculture, to raise their professional profile, share their expertise and network with a diverse range of delegates connected through agriculture" said TW2022 conference convenor Jeanette Gellard.
Abstract submissions close on July 30, at 11:59pm. To submit, click here.
Further questions can be emailed to programTWC@wotl.com.au.
Start the day with all the big news in agriculture. Sign up here to receive our daily Stock Journal newsletter.