Austrade is this week hosting two free information sessions for rural SA businesses detailing how businesses can grow by accessing free trade agreements.
In the sessions, attendees will find out which countries Australia has free trade agreements with, and how much can be saved by paying reduced trade tariffs.
Other topics covered include how to obtain Trusted Trader Accreditation from the Department of Home Affairs, which eases exports through international borders, and how costs can be reduced if a business requires a Global Value Chain.
Details of the two sessions are as follows:
- Lyndoch: The Barrel Room, Barossa Chateau. November 14. Registration: 8:30am, session: 9am-10:30am
- Kingscote: Aurora Ozone Hotel, The Foreshore. November 15. Registration: 9am, session: 9:20am-11am.
Speakers at the sessions include:
- Lachlan Crews: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Christina Murphy: Austrade FTA Business Engagement and Seminars manager
- Marcus Kuller: TradeStart adviser
- Carolyn Keily: Department of Home Affairs
- Damien Halliday: AusIndustry
To register beforehand, click here.
Start the day with all the big news in agriculture. Click here to sign up to receive our daily Stock Journal newsletter.