Terms & Conditions - ‘How I Relax in Rural and Regional SA’
The Promoter is the Stock Journal (Agricultural Publishers Pty Ltd), ABN 45 007 871 105 of 200 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063, telephone number 08 8394 5150.
1. This is a game of skill whereby photographs will be judged through a selection process and the best or most skillful entry decides the winner.
2. This competition is open to Australian residents who are  years and over. Entrants under 18 years of age must have legal parental or guardian consent to enter the Promotion and collect the prize. By submitting an entry, the entrant affirms that they are 18 years or over or otherwise possess legal parental or guardian consent. Directors, employees and their Immediate Family Members of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any agencies or companies associated with the Promoter or the Promotion are not eligible to enter. Immediate Family Member means Any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or By adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, Brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of eligibility. In the event that an entrant cannot provide satisfactory proof, the Promoter may, in absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant.
3. The prize consists of one (1) Stock Journal branded merchandise pack valued at $100.
4. The Promotion begins 5pm ACST Thursday, 14 June 2018 and ends 5pm ACST Thursday, 21 June 2018. Multiple entries are allowed.
5. Entrants are required to submit a photograph, taken by the entrant, showing ‘How I Relax in Rural and Regional SA’ to the applicable Stock Journal Facebook thread. The entries will be compiled and voted on by the readers from 8am ACST Friday, 22 June 2018 to 5pm ACST Monday, 25 June 2018 via www.stockjournal.com.au Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or interrupted communications, unavailable network services or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
7. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and may use these details to contact you in the future. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting the Stock Journal on 08 8394 5150.
8. The final judging will take place at the Promoter’s office 200 Greenhill Road, Eastwood, SA 5063, at 9am ACST Tuesday, 26 June 2018.
9. The judge’s decision is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified prior to the published announcement of the winner on the Stock Journal’s Facebook Page www.facebook.com/stockjournal/ Tuesday, 26 June 2018.
11. The prize will be mailed to the winner.
12. The winner agrees to participate in an co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
13. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the competition.
14. If this competition is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, recommence, modify or suspend the competition.
15. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.