Cotton Seed Distributors has just officially opened new processing facilities at the its northern NSW base at Wee Waa.
The farm sector commands plenty of attention when it showcases its credentials on the other side of the Tasman.
The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
New Zealand can't see why Australia' honey industry should get away with marketing honey labelled with the word `manuka'.
Agriculture has a capacity problem says David Goodfellow and it can be fixed by scrapping tertiary education fees.
Two thirds of the sales turnover in butcher shops today is now attributed to freshly prepared meals
- Young shearer Chloe Swiggs has become the first female to complete a Certificate III in Shearing in SA – and potentially Australia – having studied through TAFE SA.
- Don't want any further bad news about the 2018 cropping season? Look away now, the odds of an El Nino are firming.
- Almost three decades ago, beef studs were opening their farmgates as part of the Beef Field Days. Check out what else was happening in February 1991.
- ON-FARM processing could be a game-changer for those looking to brand their meat, according to Clare Valley foodie Michele Lally.
- THE South Eastern Freeway’s downtrack has been a hotspot for crashes in SA, with two people injured in an accident only this month.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.