FEEDLOTS and restockers competed strongly to push prices up at the Jamestown market, held on Thursday.
Newsletter Sign Up
- THE closure of Queensland's biggest sheep and goat processing plant at Wallangarra nearly one year ago was the first sign of the national flock shortage which has dragged several processors to a halt.
- AUSVEG and PMA Australia-New Zealand Limited will unite to deliver a joint industry conference and trade show in 2017, marking an historic partnership between two of horticulture’s leading organisations.
- Best practice agronomic management is the canola grower’s greatest ally in the quest for profitability and to capitalise on rotational benefits.
- A STYLISH stud sire prospect from Wrattenbullie stud, Naracoorte was the star of the Diamond Poll Hereford multi-vendor bull sale on Wednesday last week at Mundulla, fetching a new sale record of $21,000.
- STOCK Journal's PAULA THOMPSON gives an overview of the latest happenings in livestock markets across SA.
- CONTROLLING weeds could be a major focus in managing the infestation of Russian Wheat Aphids in the upcoming season, according to a series of experts at a forum in the Mid North.
- AGENTS and woolgrowers could save $11 million over five years through the relocation of Sydney’s Yennora wool sales to Goulburn, a new report, Towards a new wool selling future in NSW, has shown.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.