Grazing and water on offer

Grazing and water on offer at Reedy Creek

Property
Aa

Situated between Kingston SE and Lucindale, Reedy Park South offers a potential purchaser a good holding of 418 hectares with strong water security.

Aa

Situated between Kingston SE and Lucindale, Reedy Park South offers a potential purchaser a good holding of 418 hectares with strong water security.

The Reedy Creek region has a very reliable rainfall and excellent quality and quantity of underground water.

Reedy Park South is an extremely well balanced property for all year round grazing, rich red loams ideal for lucerne on the higher ground and extremely strong, highly productive flats with dark peat like soils.

Roughly 40 percent of the property are flats with the remaining 60% being higher ground.

It is an ideal breeding property with shade in summer and shelter from prevailing south-west winds over the winter months.

There is a scattering of hill gums, pink gums, and mallee across the property.

Pastures including phalaris, lucerne, cocksfoot, sub clovers, strawberry clover and rye grass have had fertiliser spread at 80 kilograms per hectare bi-annually.

Annually there has been 100kg of fertiliser spread on the pivot area for the past two years.

Reedy Creek South includes a water licence with a taking allocation of 420,600 kilolitres.

The area enjoys solid average annual rainfall, ranging from 625 - 650mm.

Water infrastructure improvements include a brand new pivot.

Featuring 2018 aluminium piping on the eight and a half span hydraulic T&L centre pivot, with a 6000 litre diesel tank, 120hp John Deere motor and pump.

Livestock water is sourced through an electric pump located next to the shed at the house.

It supplies the entire property via concrete and poly tanks to concrete troughs.

The homestead on Reedy Creek South is an immaculate three bedroom and one bathroom family home.

It was fully renovated in 2010.

The homestead is well situated, elevated with picturesque views over the flats and large red gums in the distance.

Reedy Creek South is priced at $5,100,000 with an information memorandum available from the agent.

Aa

From the front page

Sponsored by