The first day of the Australian Sheep & Wool Show (ASWS) in Bendigo saw the judging of the feature breed, Merinos as well as other breeds, Dorpers, White Suffolks, Australian Whites and Lincolns, to name a few.
The National Merino Pairs competition were also judged in the afternoon.
Read more: 2018 results
- National Fleece Competition results
- National Merino Pairs results
- National March-shorn Pairs results
- Merino results
- White Dorper results
- Shropshire results
- Angora goats results
- Dorset Downs results
- Lincoln results
- South Suffolk results
- National Corriedale Pairs results
- Dorset Horn results
- Hampshire Downs results
- Australian White results
- Perendale results
- English Leicester results
The story Rewind to day one: Australian Sheep & Wool Show 2018 first appeared on Stock & Land.