The longest grain train in the history of the ARTC network was loaded at Crystal Brook this week, the wheat bound for the drought stricken north.
- The new rebranding and expansion strategy of Barossa Fine Foods was launched at the Botanic Garden restaurant in Adelaide today.
- THE state’s dairyfarmers received insight into the latest pastures research at the DairySA Innovation Day, held at Mount Gambier.
- More than 150 Merino enthusiasts converged on Keyneton Station in the Barossa Valley to compare the performance of some of the state’s best young sires.
- Education and cultural change, not over-regulation, are the keys to improving farm safety says a Nuffield Scholar who studied the topic.
- PRODUCERS from across Australia and New Zealand gathered at Jolleys Boathouse restaurant in Adelaide recently for the Rabobank Farm Managers Program graduation dinner.
- DELEGATES from throughout Australia have been in Adelaide this week for the Australian Dairy Conference.
- Construction of the $115 million Lucky Bay port facility on the Eyre Peninsula is due to begin next week – with contracts awarded to a number of local companies.
- RESPECT built in 25 years trading wool into China has given Quality Wool a foothold as a food retailer in the world’s largest population.
- Country to Canberra is driving over 20,000km between May and August to run ‘Project Empower’, an awardwinning program that promotes leadership and gender equality to teenage girls across rural Australia.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.