Without volunteers, rural and regional community sporting and social groups would cease to exist.
Journalist at the Stock Journal, passionate about all things farming and equestrian also doubling as a photographer.
- Making arguments based on science will not win over consumers regarding the safety of glyphosate - ag has to highlight its overall benefits.
- With Eudunda enduring its driest season in more than 35 years a group of local livestock agents have organised a Dry Time Talk to bring the community together.
- IT was a great finish to the 21st biennial Eyre Peninsula Field Days, with perfect weather in the morning followed by welcome rain in the afternoon.
- THERE was a bigger crowd at the second day of the Eyre Peninsula Field Days, with many of the region's school closed to allow students to attend the event.
- FREE Eyre shareholders and clients were treated to fun at the races at the Adelaide 500 on the weekend.
- A spread of grazing properties and marketing options provides increased flexibility for Colin and Jill Greenfield, Billa Kalina Station, particularly during dry times.
- THE Moyle family’s Pathfinder Angus stud has produced Australia’s top performance sire in the breed.
- WHEN looking to maximise the productivity of his Yorke Peninsula farm, Brenton McRae also came up with a solution to a problem facing the Kadina township.
- Peterborough market attracted a crowd, as did the Naracoorte Shorthorn Show, the Golden Galaxy Guernsey sale. Check out what else was happening.
- NUMBERS jumped for what has become an annual event as students from schools in the Mid North gets hands-on training in cattle handling.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.