The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
- The Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences has just released its farm production forecast for 2018-19.
- Two Mount Gambier entrepreneurs are heading off to Silicon Valley, Austin and New York City after taking out part of a prize package totalling more than $45,000 in the inaugural New Venture Institute’s Limestone Coast awards.
- FARMERS affected by wild dogs are able to apply for trapping services under a $1.4 million state government program, but certain conditions will need to be met.
- Littleproud in talks with EU Trade Commissioner
- A collection of 12 water scientists and economists have called for a review of the MDBP five years in.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.