RESEARCH into identifying bacteria in legumes could reduce the cost of fertiliser inputs on crops.
- Livestock SA has a new board member, Avenue Range beef and sheep producer Mandy Giles.
- Agriculture Minister David Littleproud has ended the threat of court injunctions halting live export ships.
- THERE was a bigger crowd at the second day of the Eyre Peninsula Field Days, with many of the region's school closed to allow students to attend the event.
- A PASTORALIST in the north east of the state set up his own wireless broadband after being frustrated with limited service and access.
- WITH the price of cattle forecast to skyrocket, Parilla Premium Potatoes owners Mark and Fiona Pye were keen to buy-in young Angus steers to fatten in late 2014.
- The Cultana Solar Project in the Upper Spencer Gulf will include 780,000 solar panels capable of generating 600 gigawatt hours of energy generation each year
- Find out how you could win your father a Landboss utility vehicle worth $15,990 for Father's Day.
- KANIVA based Omad stud burst onto the on-property selling calendar with a total clearance of 105 prime lamb sires and $1210 average in its inaugural sale on Thursday last week.
- A Brazilian judge has handed down a shock decision to ban the use of the herbicide glyphosate until further safety testing is carried out.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.