THE Ag Excellence Alliance and PIRSA hosted the Stepping into Leadership program graduation at the Hackney Hotel in Adelaide on Thursday last week.
- Thomas Foods International chief executive officer Darren Thomas has compared the devastating Murray Bridge abattoir fire to an elite athlete falling down in an Olympic hurdles final after years of training.
- Advertiser content: New technology and precision farm equipment is making life on the land easier.
- PENOLA-based Warrawindi stud has a clear breeding goal – to help its prime lamb clients make more money, by producing more meat in their flocks.
- Clay spreading and delving has transforming thousands of acres of sandy soils in the Upper South East over the past decade or two into productive paddocks.
- Carriewerloo Station, situated about 30 kilometres north of Port Augusta, will become home to a new solar thermal plant.
- Government extends social welfare support for struggling farm families
- A SMALL flock of sheep has helped Lower North horseman Jamie Hocking to compete on a global scale.
- An outbreak of Mediterranean fruit fly was declared at Thevenard on SA’s west coast, following a detection of larvae in the area on May 11 but the outbreak area has since been extended following the detection of further flies outside the original outbreak area.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.