BESTONS Global Foods marked a milestone in its mozzarella line by inviting some of its suppliers along to the inaugural Farmers’ Appreciation day at Jervois.
- Research has brought to a head Australian beer’s contribution to the national economy
- nrmFARM is providing producers with a free online farm records management tool.
- THERE were 5662 lambs and 1006 mutton sold at Ouyen, Vic, on Thursday last week, for a total yarding of 6668.
- PRODUCERS should be aware of the threat synthetic meat posed to the livestock industry, but not alarmed by it.
- THE state's new Primary Industries Minister Tim Whetstone has vowed to champion regional SA and give it the support and recognition it deserves after years of "neglect".
- A GROWING kangaroo population and falling numbers of field harvesters have raised concerns, particularly in the pastoral areas.
- Beef leads the way on FMDs, with 50pc jump in three years
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.