The run of whiteface weaner sales finished the week at Wodonga on Friday with autumn 2017 drop steers hitting 377c/kg and heavy heifers up by $50 a head.
A Labor dominated parliamentary committee has recommended controversial new vegetation laws be passed.
Experienced media, wagering and sports executive Brendan Parnell is the new Chief Executive Officer of Racing Queensland.
- BESTONS Global Foods marked a milestone in its mozzarella line by inviting some of its suppliers along to the inaugural Farmers’ Appreciation day at Jervois.
- THERE were 5662 lambs and 1006 mutton sold at Ouyen, Vic, on Thursday last week, for a total yarding of 6668.
- Research has brought to a head Australian beer’s contribution to the national economy
- PRODUCERS should be aware of the threat synthetic meat posed to the livestock industry, but not alarmed by it.
- THE state's new Primary Industries Minister Tim Whetstone has vowed to champion regional SA and give it the support and recognition it deserves after years of "neglect".
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.