Frenzied bidding kept up the price pace early this week, pushing the Eastern Market Indicator even higher.
- The inaugural Thriving Women conference to connect and advance agri-women kicked off today at the Adelaide Hills Convention Centre at Hahndorf.
- Greens MLC Mark Parnell says consumers increasingly want to know what is in their food and how it is grown.
- AN extra 50 jobs will be created at Thomas Foods International’s Lobethal plant as part of a $5.5 million project.
- Two years ago Michael Famularo as a keen investor, recognised the only way for cattle prices to go was up.
- Sheep producers have been urged by a prominent southern Australian skin buyer to use only a keyhole crutch, minimise shearing cuts and avoid the use of branding fluid on sale lambs.
- Goolagong stud has welcomed a new top price record.
- GROWER-OWNED agribusiness Free Eyre is the newest partner to venture into the Lucky Bay bulk commodity transhipping port development on eastern Eyre Peninsula.
- BLACK Angus Performer M105 proved the class act at the Avenue Range stud’s 11th annual cattleman’s bull sale on Wednesday last week, fetching an impressive sale-topping $16,000.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.