The inaugural Thriving Women conference to connect and advance agri-women kicked off today at the Adelaide Hills Convention Centre at Hahndorf.
- Goolagong stud has welcomed a new top price record.
- Greens MLC Mark Parnell says consumers increasingly want to know what is in their food and how it is grown.
- AN extra 50 jobs will be created at Thomas Foods International’s Lobethal plant as part of a $5.5 million project.
- Two years ago Michael Famularo as a keen investor, recognised the only way for cattle prices to go was up.
- FOOD producers and manufacturers need to be able to respond quickly to a rapidly changing global market, according to a panel of international experts.
- In a growing season the Schuster family, Freeling, expected to be one of the worst, their wheat yields ended up exceeding all expectations.
- Two dogs allegedly taken to pound (WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES)
- A tough decision following deregulation lead to a whole new breeding enterprise.
- BLACK Angus Performer M105 proved the class act at the Avenue Range stud’s 11th annual cattleman’s bull sale on Wednesday last week, fetching an impressive sale-topping $16,000.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.