SA's struggling pig farmers are hopeful a social media campaign aimed at getting people eating more Australian pork will go some way to counteract the huge oversupply problem facing the industry.
- Advertiser content: New technology and precision farm equipment is making life on the land easier.
- The Australian Agricultural Lease Fund plans to lease mid-sized holdings to nearby family farmers looking to expand.
- The new rebranding and expansion strategy of Barossa Fine Foods was launched at the Botanic Garden restaurant in Adelaide today.
- THE search for Australia's best lamb is over and it has been won by a family-owned Murraylands based grain fed brand.
- THE Ag Excellence Alliance and PIRSA hosted the Stepping into Leadership program graduation at the Hackney Hotel in Adelaide on Thursday last week.
- Two million sterile fruit flies have been released across Adelaide following an outbreak earlier this year.
- BREAKING: SOUTH East dairyfarmer John Hunt has been elected as president of the SA Dairyfarmers Association, following the association’s annual general meeting yesterday.
- KEITH residents are being asked to put their hands up this Friday, and bid big at the Monster Charity Auction.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.