Follow us on Facebook
- Serving-up samples of Australia’s best red meat selections like beef, lamb and goat will guarantee a healthy crowd at a Parliament House gathering.
- TAKE a tour through the Stock Journal archives, as we revisit January 1980.
- DESPITE an incredibly late start to the season for many in the region, harvest on the Eyre Peninsula is under way.
- THE latest in farming innovation was on show at the Yorke Peninsula Field Days this week, with the SA debut of a new soil improving machine.
- Power hungry agribusinesses put differences aside to battle hostile market
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.