More than 20,000 people flocked to the South East Field Days at Lucindale.
- ON-FARM processing could be a game-changer for those looking to brand their meat, according to Clare Valley foodie Michele Lally.
- A management shift has helped Nick Kelly drastically reduced his fertiliser costs to $3/ha.
- Sherwood farmers say the weekend's fire is a wake up call on the need to improve mobile phone coverage in the bushfire prone area.
- CRAIG Honan will run for the Jodi-Lee Foundation in the New York Marathon.
- Guests at a Gazette property were lucky to escape a blaze which destroyed a farm house and hay sheds on Saturday evening.
- The Wentworth Show, NSW, was on this weekend.
- The Australian blueberry industry boasts an impressive track record, doubling production in the past five years.
- Hosted by the Hart Field-Site Group and sponsored by Rabobank, the annual pre-sowing seminar brought together some of the country’s leading agronomy specialists, including Bordertown's Ben Hunt as the key-note farmer speaker.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.