The Land caught up with each of the eight finalists at Rabobank’s FoodBytes pitchfest.
- After coming a close second last year Mason Galpin, Penola, went one better to claimed the champion beef cattle parader title from a near record number of entries.
- During the final day of Beef Week, there were plenty of return and new potential buyers visiting studs in the state's South East.
- THREE magnificent dispersal lines, representing decades of breeding, pushed pricesto a $2600 high at the Naracoorte Angus Feature Female Sale, on Thursday last week.
- BUYERS sweltered through Granite Ridge Angus stud’s 11th annual on-property sale on Friday but the bidding on the top end bulls was just as hot.
- South Australian diners are the first in the nation to be able to tuck into a Kidman Santa Gertrudis steak from the iconic pastoral company.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.