The decision to veto a $1 billion loan for the Adani mine has destroyed a vital economic opportunity for Queensland.
- A TUNGKILLO man has been arrested after he allegedly stole cattle from a local property.
- More than 200 of the world's biggest investors, responsible for $26 trillion in assets, have signed up to the initiative.
- After 45 years Brenton Jones has retired from the livestock game.
- HEIFER prices came within a few cents a kilogram of their steer counterparts on day two of the Naracoorte weaner sale, with strong demand for future Angus breeders.
- PROFESSOR of Agricultural Economics and Food Policy Wendy Umberger has joined the Grain Producers SA board of directors.
- Construction of the cutting edge Roseworthy Plant Breeding Centre is well underway, providing a new hub for Australian Grain Technologies to deliver superior genetics for use by Australian farmers.
- THE SA Dairy Industry Fund has called for the second round of applications for projects to benefit the dairy sector.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.