The discovery of yield determining genes could the increase the amount of flour produced from wheat by as much as 10 per cent.
- There were statewide celebrations as SA marked its 150-year jubilee. Check out this bumper gallery from a five-week month.
- Australian cropping land is some of the cheapest in the world on a per tonne production basis – even cheaper than Africa – according to SA based, global asset manager Ed Peter.
- FOR four decades, MiniJumbuk woollen bedding has helped many Australians enjoy a good night’s sleep.
- THERE was plenty on at Paskeville for the Yorke Peninsula Field Days.
- SOWING the right variety at the right time and timely grazing are key to maximising the yields of dual-purpose irrigated canola and wheat, according to a three-year trial in the South East.
- MAX Miegel has always been passionate about agriculture, and this passion has pushed him to the top of the state.
- AFTER finding Commander and Scope barley harder to source the brewer-turned-maltster is looking to embrace new barley varieties.
- Bellamy's chairman, Rob Woolley, is taking the fight to rebel shareholder Jan Cameron in the battle for boardroom control of the infant formula maker
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.