SOUTH East farmer Lachlan Seears was among eight national award winners recognised for the significant contribution made to the success of the agriculture sector.
- THE South Australian rural real estate market is booming along and more records are expected to tumble in upcoming spring sales.
- A-Gas Rural general manager Matthew Stein has been recognised as Researcher of the Year category at the Hort Connections gala dinner in Adelaide on Wednesday.
- The fungal disease septoria tritici blight has made an unwanted return to the Wimmera in Victoria after 40 years.
- Check out the finalists in our Landboss Father's Day photo competition.
- DESPITE having been in the same family for more than 100 years, Oulnina Station, just outside of Mannahill, has continually evolved.
- As TC Debbie slowed and weaved on its approach to the Whitsunday coast on Tuesday, the hopes of many in the Flinders region for rain faded.
- A BIG crowd including 48 registered bidders helped Ridgway Poll Merino stud lift its clearance rate, average and top price at its on-property auction at Kulkami on Monday last week.
- THE DECISION to increase their 2015 ram offering has paid off for Nyowee at Balaklava, with the stud's sale average increasing by nearly $200.
- Showing Suffolk sheep at the Royal Adelaide Show has been an proud annual tradition for four generations of the Day family.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.