The pulse sector looks set to build on the momentum created by the International Year of the Pulse.
A Rupanyup farmer is value-adding his pulse crop by selling retail sized packages at farmers markets in Melbourne.
- Yield monitors on headers have given croppers valuable information on the variation within their paddocks but Keilira farmer Jack England is convinced livestock can do the same job.
- THE sweet and seedless pepper ANGELLO™, the latest fresh produce developed by Syngenta, has won the Innovation Award at Fruit Logistica 2012, the leading global fruit and vegetable fair.
- This week’s Flashback Friday looks back to August 1980 with ram sales, the EP Field Days, Gawler Show and Adelaide Royal preparation, and plenty more.
- GROWER-OWNED agribusiness Free Eyre is the newest partner to venture into the Lucky Bay bulk commodity transhipping port development on eastern Eyre Peninsula.
- THE largest commercial Alpaca auction conducted in SA was held at the Mount Pleasant market last week.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.