What is the $262 million cash splash really worth?
- A-Gas Rural general manager Matthew Stein has been recognised as Researcher of the Year category at the Hort Connections gala dinner in Adelaide on Wednesday.
- A 2007-hectare property off the Karoonda Highway that offers ideal cropping and grazing country will be auctioned on Friday, September 1.
- THE South Australian rural real estate market is booming along and more records are expected to tumble in upcoming spring sales.
- DESPITE having been in the same family for more than 100 years, Oulnina Station, just outside of Mannahill, has continually evolved.
- A 3568-hectare parcel of land near Keith offers flat to undulating country. Expressions of interest close Wednesday, October 4.
- As TC Debbie slowed and weaved on its approach to the Whitsunday coast on Tuesday, the hopes of many in the Flinders region for rain faded.
- A GOOD start to the season has put Upper South East farmers Tim and Matt Eckert in a positive position with their 550 hectares of canola.
- THE DECISION to increase their 2015 ram offering has paid off for Nyowee at Balaklava, with the stud's sale average increasing by nearly $200.
- Showing Suffolk sheep at the Royal Adelaide Show has been an proud annual tradition for four generations of the Day family.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.