Australia's annual livestock export industry conference will be held in Perth on November 15-16.
- THE South Australian rural real estate market is booming along and more records are expected to tumble in upcoming spring sales.
- Demand for SA pastoral properties has hit a new level with Flinders Ranges gem, Martins Well Station sold at auction yesterday for nearly $6 million.
- Good genetics and increased weight gains off grass are helping the Edge family from Casterton, western Vic, achieve some of the nation’s highest eating quality beef.
- ROYAL Adelaide Show pig entries will be judged by an international breeder for just the second time, with Irish producer Nigel Overend adjudicating this year.
- A prime lamb producer of more than 20 years decided stable and buoyant wool returns were good enough reasons to switch to using Merino rams to boost wool production.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.