Buoyant wool prices have prompted many in the industry to declare a wool renaissance, reinvigorating an industry which lost many to poor returns.
- FACED with an increasing ryegrass problem, WA no-till cropper Mic Fels was forced to reassess his 30-centimetre spacings at seeding.
- Hassad has placed its prized large scale Cunnamulla pastoral enterprise Clover Downs on the market.
- There is a massive discrepancy between the haves and the have-nots in terms of the Aussie crop this year.
- THE inaugural Thomas Foods International Booborowie Lamb Competition produced winners from across the state at a presentation dinner on Friday night.
- IT was raining bids at Kelvale Poll Merinos annual on-property ram auction on Thursday last week at Keith with three states vying for the heavy cutting rams.
- Perponda farmer Peter Schiller said crossbred lambs are able to cope better with the Mallee's variable weather conditions and produce a meatier product.
- Showing Suffolk sheep at the Royal Adelaide Show has been an proud annual tradition for four generations of the Day family.
Search over 20,000 rural real estate listings online including farms, rural property and acreage for sale.
Connecting Livestock Buyers & Sellers: Your one-stop shop for livestock news, reports and sale listings.